WRITING GUIDELINES FOR
QURROTI : Jurnal Pendidikan Islam Anak Usia Dini
A. Writing Guidelines
writing guidelines in accordance with the provisions below:
- Manuscripts of journal articles to be submitted in ABDAU: Jurnal Pendidikan Madrasah Ibtidaiyah is the result of research in the field of study within the scope of Islamic Basic Education, both in the context of material objects and or formal objects.
- The script uses Indonesian.
- Manuscripts must be original, have never been published or are not being considered for publication in other scientific periodicals.
- The length of the main text is between 5,000-6,000 words (not including research instruments and other appendices).
- Writing manuscripts pay attention to the norms and ethics of scientific writing. Writing using standard Indonesian grammar rules.
- Systematics of Writing Research Results:
- Title, Article title about 15 words, giving an overview of the research that has been done (brief, straightforward, and informative), Times New Roman 12, space 1, spacing after 6 pt before 0 pt).
- The author's name, written in full without a title and typed under the article title. If the author is more than one person, then added to the next line.
- The origin of the institution/institution, written by mentioning the name of the institution where it works (Faculty, University) and office address.
- Email address, write email addresses that are still active and written under the origin of the institution/agency.
- Abstracts are written in two languages, namely Indonesian and English. The abstract contains a brief description of the problem and research objectives, the methods used, and the results of the study. The emphasis of abstract writing is mainly on the results of the study. Abstract typing is done with a single space with margins that are narrower than the right and left margins of the main text with approximately 250 words.
- Keywords, Number of keywords 3-5 words or phrases.
- Instructions on the Writing Structure of the Articles
Instructions on the Writing Structure of the Articles refer to the following conditions: (or download the following: template jurnal QURROTI )
- Introduction. The introduction includes mainly: (1) research problems; (2) insights and problem solving plans; (3) formulation of research objectives; (4) summary of theoretical studies related to the problem under study; and (5) literature review (previous research studies related to the title). In this section there are sometimes also expectations of research results and benefits. The length of the introduction is around 2-3 pages and typed with 1.5 spaces. For articles that will later be published in the QURROTI: Jurnal Pendidikan Islam Anak Usia Dini, the detailed rules for the article format follow the provisions of the article format in the ejournal. The article format in this Guidebook is the agreed general format for QURROTI: Jurnal Pendidikan Islam Anak Usia Dini e-journals, which is the environmental style of QURROTI: Jurnal Pendidikan Islam Anak Usia Dini e-journals.
- Research methods. Basically this section explains how the research was carried out. The main material of this section are: (1) research design; (2) population and sample (research target); (3) data collection techniques and instrument development; (4) and data analysis techniques. For research that uses tools and materials, it is necessary to write the specifications of the tools and materials. Tool specifications describe the sophistication of the tools used while the material specifications describe the types of materials used. For qualitative research such as classroom action research, case studies, and so on, it is necessary to add the presence of researchers, research subjects, informants who helped along with ways to explore research data, location and duration of research as well as a description of checking the validity of research results.
- Results and Discussion. The research results presented in this section are "clean" results. Data analysis processes such as statistical calculations and hypothesis testing processes need not be presented. Only the results of the analysis and the results of hypothesis testing need to be reported. Tables and graphs can be used to clarify the presentation of research results verbally. Tables and graphs must be commented or discussed. For qualitative research, the results section contains detailed sections in the form of sub topics that are directly related to the research focus and categories. The discussion in the article aims to: (1) answer the problem formulation and research questions; (2) shows how the findings were obtained; (3) interpret / interpret findings; (4) linking research findings to established knowledge structures; and (5) bringing up new theories or modification of existing theories. In answering the formulation of the problem and research questions, the results of the study must be concluded explicitly. Interpretation of findings is carried out using logic and existing theories. Findings in the form of reality in the field are integrated / linked with the results of previous studies or with existing theories. For this purpose there must be a reference. In bringing up new theories, old theories can be confirmed or rejected, some may need to modify theories from old theories. In an article, sometimes it can not be avoided organizing the writing of research results into "subtitle children". The following is how to write the organizing format, which shows how to write special things that cannot be separated from an article.
- Conclusions Conclusions present a summary of the description of the results and discussion, referring to the research objectives. Based on these two points, new ideas are developed which are the essence of the research findings.
- References.Terms of reference library:
a. Try to use the latest references (last 5 years)
b. Primary reference sources (journals) of at least 80%.
c. As far as possible reduce self citation (using self-reference)
d. Reference to the text uses the author's last name and year of publication.
e. If the author is more than two people to seven people, then all
f. All references in the manuscript must be listed in the bibliography.
g. The manuscript accompanied by the author's biodata is sent through the online journal system (ojs) QURROTI Journal website at:
- or by e-mail to: email@example.com
- The editor has the right to edit the text without changing the content.